As our main supplier, Westomatic has taken a proactive approach to corporate responsibility, leading the market in terms of green innovation including; design, supply chain management, production techniques and waste management. Click on the link below to download the Westomatic_Green_Credentials brochure.
Businesses currently account for around half of the UK’s carbon emissions. But one of the fastest ways to save money and fight climate change is to reduce the amount of energy used. With this in mind, Capital Vending has taken a proactive approach to social responsibility, leading in terms of green innovation, design, supply chain, management, production techniques and waste management Responsible Purchasing and Distribution
• British Manufacturers used where possible which means shorter logistical paths and a reduced carbon
• All free-standing beverage machines transported in long-life re-usable cases which reduces the use of
cardboard, polystyrene and wooden pallets
• Companies used which purchase up to 90% of their components sourced from the UK
Exceptional Recycling Properties
• Recycled materials used wherever possible including plastic mouldings
• In-house paint plant recycles heat from drying process for the final baking cycle and over 90% of oversprayed
powder coating is re-used
• All spare parts distributed in re-used boxes
Long Operational Life
• Construction of machines that are of a robust nature to ensure operational longevity and have
refurbishment centres that cost effectively extend the working life of equipment which further reduces
waste and reliance on land fill.
Environmentally Friendly Construction
• Hot and Cold Beverage Machines:
• Programmable energy management system reduces power consumption by up to 30%
• Flash cooling technology means electricity is only consumed when a chilled drink selection is actually
• Gravity fed paperless brewer uses less energy than a pressurised system
• Permanent refillable ingredient canisters mean less packaging, waste and cost (compared with in-cup
• 50,000 hour, long life LED lighting means no-more mercury gas filled light tubes to replace and sleek
design eliminates the need for additional lighting
• Cup sensor allows the use of own cup, mug, jug or bottle which reduces waste
Capital Vending are fully committed to supporting environmental causes through the supply of both Fairtrade and Rainforest Alliance Certified products.
Environmentally Friendly Construction Cont…
Capital Vending is proud to now be supporting the Trees4Scotland Woodland project. For every vending the
machine put out into the field 2 trees are planted in Teaghlach wood near the village of Comrie in central
Scotland. Teaghlach Wood forms a key part of Trees4Scotland’s efforts to restore native woodlands.
Capital Vending | Livingston – 4 Grange Road, EH54 5DE T: 01506 437 212 F: 01506 437 215 E: email@example.com
Aberdeen – Kirkhill Drive, Dyce, Aberdeen AB21 0EU T: 01224 771478 F: 01506 437 215 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Office: Livingston
Unit 4 Grange Road.
Houstoun Industrial Estate.
Phone: 01506 437 212
Fax: 01506 437 215